When you are battling addiction of any kind, finding success is difficult. It is important that you give yourself the very best chance of finding that success, and we believe that this begins with surrounding yourself with a supportive community. A community of support offers you the opportunity to talk to people who can relate to what you are going through, who are also in a stage of addiction recovery themselves. This connection can validate what you are feeling and the challenges that you face. The Anthony House is a sober living community for men in the Minneapolis area. The foundation for our approach to helping you learn to live drug and alcohol free is community. Here is how we incorporate community into our addiction recovery program:
1. Decreases isolation: Addiction can make you feel lonely and isolated. When you join a sober living community, you are surrounded by people who are just like you. This supportive environment can make the process of sobriety much easier and attainable. Being around others can also boost confidence, improve your mood and feel healthier.
2. Prepares you for clean living after you leave our facility: The goal of The Anthony House is to give you the tools and resources that you need to be clean for the long haul. We believe that living in a community with others can give you a real sense of what life will be like once you leave our sober living community and prepare you for your future.
3. Build long term relationships that you can lean on for many years to come: The relationships that you build during your stay at The Anthony House will continue long after you leave. You can reach out to this community anytime that you need support.
4. Enhances addiction meetings and treatment sessions: Treatment sessions are incredibly useful, but the fact is they only happen periodically. In between, it is valuable to have a community around you that can help you achieve your sobriety goals.
5. Inspires others: Your journey to sobriety may be exactly what someone else needs to get started. Your success can inspire others and you can give back some of the support that you have received in this process.
Minnesota Sober Living Community For Men
For more information about The Anthony House, give us a call at 651-334-2395. We have facilities in St. Paul, White Bear Lake and Maplewood, MN, with current openings.